Friday, June 27, 2008

OMG, The finale: 23rd Thing ...Is this the end?!



Well, it's finally the end of a interesting journey of discovery. There have been some very useful tools that I will not only use myself but pass on to others such as patrons, friends and family. It was fun, creative, and let's face it, challenging. It was a great ride.....hidy ho!

Some things to ponder:
What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I enjoyed Zoho Writer, Youtube, Library Thing and Blogger.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
It's shown me to get out there & try new things, explore, and get more savvy.

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
No, it was actually more than I expected. It was rather fun!

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I really can't think of anything I'd change as of yet.

And last but not least…

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?
I would most def. try it! I like trying new things even if I would not use them again. The whole thing is to try! Learning is fun! Thanks for the memories.....

No comments: